Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Need a Workshop?

So, you want to up the ante on your photography skills?
Maybe see it as a potential career?
Or maybe you have no photography skills, and would like to change that?

Whatever the case, I have to HIGHLY recommend my friends over at:
I just took their GoPro workshop and let me tell you. SUCH an amazing experience!! I got SO much personal help and lots of valuable info to take home to apply.
And the great thing about them is...they travel! So, you can most likely find a workshop near you, and if not....well you might as well just spend the money for a plane ticket anyway because they are that good.

Plus, Wendy and Tyler are just about the coolest people you'll meet.
Thanks guys!

P.S. If you're a Nie Nie fan, you'll want to know it was Blue Lily that did those beautiful
family portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment