Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Love You, Jessica Kettle

Holy cow. Just did some mentoring with one of my FAVORITE photographers, Jessica Kettle. I am so glad, too. I've seriously been the biggest slacker when it comes to doing anything with photography for the past few months. It's ok though, I gave birth. That's my excuse.

Anyway, thank you Jess for showing me so much about light, composition, Photoshop tricks (like fill layers!), business stuff, and basically everything I've been freaking out about.

And thanks Adri for being the best model ever!


adri_001
adri_002
adri_003
adri_004
adri_005
adri_006
adri_008adri_008
adri_009
adri_010
adri_011
adri_12

1 comment:

  1. Mallory!! I'm seriously SO JEALOUS!! I think JK is AMAZING and wish I were closer for a mentoring sesh! You go girl!!

    PS - Your pics are gorgeous and so is your sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete