Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Most Random

group of pictures you will EVER see me post. I promise to not be so scatty-wompus (is that even a real word?***) again, but I went through some old pictures and wanted to bust these babies out.

ReunionDog
I NEED a dog. That's right. Need. I should've stolen this one. He followed us around everywhere at our family reunion. No one had any idea where he came from.

Manny
Yes, that IS a praying mantis on my hand, thank you.

Building
This building is to die for. The contrast between the red brick, black trim, white windows, and reflecting blue sky? Love.

CameraGirls
How darling are these two?

Braxton
Mr. B himself. Look at those beautiful eyes!

EricWaterfall
My hubby.

EricWaterfall2
Work that waterfall!

Eric ponders his existence
Eric, at one of my favorite places in the world...Semiahmoo.

IMG_2797

***According to urbandictionary.com, the correct word would be "cattywompus".

No comments:

Post a Comment